Another new year, another great moment to reflect on myself and how I’ve grown and where I can still improve. In no particular order, here are 15 thing I learned about myself in 2015!!
- I miss being in school a lot more than I expected (it’s a big change since I’ve been in a classroom since I was 3)
- I’m not so good at making new long-lasting friendships (maybe this will improve in 2016! I have hope!)
- I’m really not so great at keeping in touch with people – sorry, Mom! (and Claire and friends and everyone)
- I’m good at customer service and getting better at making coffee drinks (yay barista job!)
- I am capable of teaching a class full of young children and maintaining classroom management – but maybe it’s not my destined career path? (yep, typical post-grad confusion)
- A part of my soul will always be in Ireland (and I can’t wait to return)
- I’m good at baking, and getting better at cooking! (and I’m becoming obsessed with cookbooks)
- I have an addictive personality (I knew this before but it’s been hard to ignore in 2015)
- I am capable of working chaotic 8/10 hour shifts at the coffee bar (maybe because of the loads of free caffeine)
- I freaking love Gilmore Girls (how had I not seen this show before?)
- I need structure and the motivation of a class to be able to exercise often (yay Pure Barre boo expensive)
- I’m an okay driver! (licensed driver, baby)
- I’m loving married life and all that adult-ness (hi Ben!!)
- Blogging consistently is not my strong suit (so many ideas,
so little timeso bad at putting in the time that it needs)
- I’m not as good at dealing with change as I thought (granted, I’ve had a lot of huge life changes in 2015, but still, it’s helpful to know about myself)
I challenge you to come up with 15 things you’ve learned about yourself in 2015 – it sounds like an easy task, but might be harder than you’d think! It’s been a nice way to reflect on my personal growth, and lack thereof. I’m looking forward to discovering all that 2016 holds in store for me!
Thanks for reading! ~Margaret
2 thoughts on “15 things I learned about myself in 2015”
I’m really hoping to try Pure Barre! Just need to get the schedule synced up with my husband. Maybe I’ll see you there!
This is a great list and fun idea.
We should go together sometime! It’s been ages since I’ve been. Glad you liked the post 🙂